EveKnows.com is a search engine, not a content host. If you find infringing material listed on EveKnows.com, your best course of action is to contact the owner of the site hosting the material. Once they remove it, the infringing site will be automatically removed from our search listings (this processes usually occurs within one week of the offending site removing the material). If you wish for us to remove the link immediately, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org listing the links to remove. Your email must contain the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. If possible, include a copy of the work or a link to it.
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location. Please provide a URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material on the website.
- Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and your e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.